- Dessert wine
- AREA OF ORIGIN: National territory.
- PEDOCLIMATIC ENVIRONMENT: Characteristic pedoclimatic environment with elevations of 100 to 600 meters above sea level in suitable areas with good exposition.
- COLOUR: Yellow varying from golden to rich amber.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Intense ethereal aroma, velvety, thanks to its sugar content this is a well-balanced and smooth wine.
- GASTRONOMIC COMBINATIONS: Ripe cheeses and ideal as dessert wine.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at a temperature of 18°-20° C.
- BOTTLE: Bordeaux 750 ml
- CAPSULE: Gold PVC