- AREA OF ORIGIN: Tuscany.
- PEDOCLIMATIC ENVIRONMENT: Hilly areas with elevations not exceeding 700 metres and soil made of arenaceous, marly limy substrata, clayey schists and sand.
- GRAPE VARIETIES: Between 75% and 100% Sangiovese, Up to 10% Canaiolo Nero.
- COLOUR: Bright ruby red verging on garnet red when aged.
- CHARACTERISTICS: This wine has a generous bouquet with a fruity, floral flavour with hints of morello cherry and violet and a dry, well-balanced flavour.
- GASTRONOMIC COMBINATIONS: This wine is a particularly suitable accompaniment to roasts, grilled meat and hearty soups.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at a temperature of 18°-20° C.
- WINEMAKING: In red, with 7-8 days steeping on skins in stainless steel tanks.
- BOTTLE: Bordeaux 750 ml
- CAPSULE: Red P.V.C. with side writing