MORELLINO DI SCANSANO
- AREA OF ORIGIN: Tuscany, province of Grosseto (municipalities of Scansano and Magliano in Tuscany).
- PEDOCLIMATIC ENVIRONMENT: The appropriate pedoclimatic environment characteristic of the area which lends the grapes and the wine their specific characteristics.
- GRAPE VARIETIES: Up to 100% Sangiovese, Other authorised red grape varieties may be added, either individually or together, up to 15%.
- COLOUR: Intense ruby red verging on garnet red when aged.
- CHARACTERISTICS: This wine has a vinous fragrance, a dry, warm, slightly tannic flavour with hints of fruit; well-balanced.
- GASTRONOMIC COMBINATIONS: This wine is a suitable accompaniment to hearty soups, roasts, game and fresh cheeses.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at a temperature of 18°-20° C.
- WINEMAKING: In red, with 10-12 days steeping on skins in stainless steel tanks.
- BOTTLE: Bordeaux 750 ml
- CAPSULE: Red P.V.C. with side writing