- DOC MAREMMA
- AREA OF ORIGIN: Tuscany, from the estate vineyards next to Roselle, Province of Grosseto, Maremma.
- PEDOCLIMATIC ENVIRONMENT: Foothills with south-west facings. The soils are full of rocks and stones, which it is the perfect combination for the production of great wines.
- GRAPE VARIETIES: 90% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon.
- COLOUR: Brilliant and intense ruby red with violet hues which evolve to more grenade ones with aging.
- CHARACTERISTICS: A lovely well balanced wine, complex bouquet with traces of red berries that blend with soft nuances of vanilla and oak. Velvety and generous to the palate.
- GASTRONOMIC COMBINATIONS: This wine goes perfectly with the richer dishes such as spicy stews, grilled and roasted meats, games and mature cheeses.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at a temperature of 20-22° C.
- WINEMAKING: In red, with 10-20 days steeping on skins in stainless steel tanks followed by ageing for 18-20 months in oak barrels. Refinement in bottle before release.