- AREA OF ORIGIN: Sicily, province of Trapani.
- PEDOCLIMATIC ENVIRONMENT: The pedoclimatic environment characteristic of the area, with the exclusion of valley lines and damp areas.
- GRAPE VARIETIES: 85% Grillo, other white grape varieties recommended or authorised for the region of Sicily may be added up to a maximum of 15%.
- COLOUR: Yellow with greenish reflections.
- CHARACTERISTICS: This wine has a characteristic intense floral aroma, reminiscent of acacia and gorse, with hints of yellow apple and peach.
- GASTRONOMIC COMBINATIONS: This wine is a suitable accompaniment to starters and fish dishes.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at a temperature of 12°-14° C.
- WINEMAKING: In white, with fermentation at controlled temperature of 18°-20° C in stainless steel tanks.
- BOTTLE: Bordeaux 750 ml
- CAPSULE: Yellow P.V.C.